Proud to save enviroment with photovoltaic solar panels for electricity and solar heating panels for hot water
- Bed and Breakfast Fine Venice | BEAUTIFUL VENICE | BELLA VENEZIA
- Our location is really favourable for
visiting Venice quietly.
B&B FineVenice is located in a very strategic position of
Marghera-Venezia, very close to the
historic centre of Venice, Venice's port and Airport Marco Polo,
Venezia Mestre railway station can be reached very easily by
walking. B&B FINE VENICE is a small B&B, which offers to its
clients, 3 elegant rooms with all the comforts for a relaxing
stay. The rooms are spacious, with soundproofed windows,
bathroom with shower and bidet, TV
flat screen LED, individual air
conditioning and heating.
- We are at your disposal for any information or request. Please find below a list of useful addresses and directions:
- 1- The nearest pharmacy is 500 meters away near Piazzale Giovannacci 13
- 2- A convenience shop ("tobacconist's") is located 100 meters away up Via Cosenz 2.
- 3- For a cocktail or ice-cream we suggest many bars near Piazza Mercato the center of Marghera, check here the list of the restaurants in the neighborough: Restaurants
- 4- The nearest bus stop is in Via Rizzardi, from where you can take lines 6 or 6L to Venice, Piazzale Roma (the bus terminal), from there you can catch any line or walk to explore the ancient city. The cost of the fare is Euro 1,50 (one way). There are daily tickets including also the waterbuses. There are other combinations according to your needs. These are available at the ticket offices at the landing platforms. Please do not hesitate to ask us for any timetable or connection information.
- 5- We have a fast WiFi connection for your portable computer.
- 6- Supermarket are located in Via Fratelli Bandiera (LIDL) as well as on the main street Piazza Mercato, where on tuesdays and saturdays there is the pictoresque market where you can find everything for your needs. There are groceries, bakeries and vegetable markets near Piazza Mercato open every days.
- 7- From June and for all the warm season, on the court-garden at the entrance of the house there tables and chairs ideal for socialize with other guests or for smoking.
- 8- All our rooms are independent one by the other and completely separated. At our place there aren't any "curfew", in fact we provide the keys of the main door so that you can be back at any time for a guarantee of a pleasant and comfortable stay.
- House Policies
- As our valued guest, we kindly ask that you follow some basic rules that will ensure an enjoyable and comfortable experience for everyone at our place.
- a) This is a non-smoking house (please make use of the court-garden if necessary).
- b) A self-service breakfast is available from 8am to 10am in the breakfast room. All you need to enjoy a continental breakfast will be placed on the kitchen counter or in the fridge: coffee maker, tea, milk, chocolate, orange juice, fruit (according to the season), cereals, snack-cakes, butter, marmalade, bread, rusks, cheese and ready-sliced salami. We will do our best to meet your needs.
- c) Linen and towels are changed on the third day, when your stay with us exceeds four days, but we can change them anytime at your request.
- d) Check-in is from 12am to 11pm and the check-out time is at 10am. We can hold your luggage if you need to arrive earlier.
Please note that we are only able to accept cash payments at this